Basic eligibility criteria for awards include:
- be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen,
- be currently enrolled in a degree seeking program,
- have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (undergraduate) or minimum cumulative GPA of 3.3 (graduate), unless otherwise noted in the scholarship description,
- have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours (undergraduate) or 6 credit hours (graduate) at UM-Dearborn as of January 1, 2015 (classes below 100 level do not count toward the 12 credit hours), unless otherwise noted in the scholarship description,
- not be graduating in May 2015
- not be receiving a full-tuition scholarship for 2015-2016,
- be enrolled at least half-time at UM-Dearborn during the semester(s) for which the scholarship is used, unless otherwise noted in the scholarship description (scholarships may be pro-rated for less than full-time enrollment).
If you are an Applicant or Scholarship Administrator, please sign in using your Login and password. If you need help with your Login or password, please click on trouble signing in.