Kevin H. McKervey Memorial Scholarship
The Fund shall be used to provide support to accounting majors in the University of Michigan-Dearborn College of Business (COB) with preference given to students working towards becoming a Certified Public Accountant. The Donors desire that preference be given to students who meet the following requirements:
- Are first career students;
- Are employed, either full or part-time;
- Have a GPA (or its equivalent) of at least 3.2;
- Have demonstrated leadership skills; and
- Have an interest in public accounting.
In addition to scholarship support, the recipient will have the opportunity to meet and tour Clayton & McKervey, one of the top-minded CPA firms focused on international tax, audit, and accounting services. This meeting/tour will take place on the second Thursday in January. The recipient(s) of this scholarship will be contacted in November with more details about this visit.